According to Kendall Jenner, you don’t need a fancy, feathered dress or crystal-covered heels to post an awe-worthy Instagram for New Year’s Eve. Rather, slippers and sweatpants will more than cut it. On Sunday, the supermodel shared a slideshow of images from the first weekend of 2022 with the caption, “my weekend.” Included in the mix were none of her
- The One Designer Jacket Brand Every Celeb Seems to Own
- Rodarte’s Kate and Laura Mulleavy on Designing That Iconic Mushroom Dress
- Kristen Stewart Wore the Affordable Basic Everyone Needs in Their Wardrobe
- Hailey Bieber and Rihanna Wore the Jacket Trend That Will Rule in 2022
- Bought by You: The 25 Most Purchased Fashion Items of December
No comments to show.
Affordable Affordable Fashion Autumn Winter 2021 Trends basics beauty Boots Buy Now Career Advice Celebrity Interview Celebrity Style Celeb Style Core couples denim trends Entertainment Expert Advice Fashion Trends Flow H&M Hailey Baldwin Hailey Bieber Industry News It Girl Jeans Jennifer Lopez Looks Luxury Nails Nordstrom Online Shopping Outfit Ideas Puffer Jackets sale shopping Second Life sponsoredstory Stock Style Tips trends Video Who What Wear Who What Wear Collection Winter Winter Outfits Winter Trends Zara